Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cleveland Socks!

Well, I'm on the road again. Gearing up for an eventful day of work tomorrow, I flew out of JFK and into sunny Cleveland....

I left this for her on the bed as a joke before I left.
(BUT I AM SURE THAT BY NOW IT WAS REMOVED!)

...Anyway, did I say 'sunny' Cleveland? That of course, is a joke. There has not been one ounce of shine on this city in two years. Or so said the fella who was sitting next to me on the puddle-jumper I took to get here. --It is GRAY!-- I've been in Cleveland 4 times, and never ONCE have I ever seen the sun!


I'm staying at the Embassy Suites here in Beachwood, OH.

It's located about 20 odd miles south east of Cleveland. Upon checking in they gave me a pass to Bally's Fitness Center down the street. I drove there but they close early on the weekends. Perhaps Tuesday morning before I go back home?


I decided to check out the gym here. The treadmills are not top of the line, but they are brand new. I ran a 5K, without much worry, except for the slight soreness in my calves. My girlfriend would have like it here. The hotel has a large open air atrium with balconies on each floor surrounding it.





Inside the rooms there's lotsa granite. Even a granite sink in my room. Here are some pictures:



I wont be running at all tomorrow or Monday. But thanks to my efforts, March 2007 is one for the books. Most miles run in a month. Period. Even including my "Young Jedi" years (1984-1986).

Speaking of that. Please be sure to pay close attention at the blog index I have on the left. I've been putting in blogs of events that have actually "preceeded" the genesis of this website. So although, you may not see them here, they are new blogs! I've decided to start posting everything meaningful in the past and am calling it "Project Re-Run".

No comments: