Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gut check.

After my reporting to you of the sloppy breakfast, I skipped lunch. Wonderful thing about protein; your sense of hunger diminishes.

By 6pm I was hungry again.

Wendy's. Oh. No.

Double Cheeseburger and Fries combo. 1050 calories.

With this information, my father, who has already claimed that my Michael Jordan shirt is ironed for me, is about to put it on a hook and hang it off his front door for me.

BUT...
NOT ...
SO ...
FAST....

I went to Fitness 19 last night. Got there at about 7:15pm.
I worked my tail off on the treadmill & elliptical machines.
Until 9:45pm. (Yes. It is Friday night. Yes. I have no life.)

Not only did I workout for 2.5 hours, which was good for about 1500 calories burned,
but I stretched out when I got home, and decided to do a spring cleaning as well.

At midnight, I was in bed.

Now it is 8:52am and after sleeping 8 solid hours, I am pleased to report.....

So Dad....you can put away that stupid Jordan T-shirt. This bet is far from over, I am far from losing this wager, and right after I post this, I'm taking my willful ass right back to the gym for another our of determined endurance to satisfy my betting and healthwise objectives!


Oh and Yes....

You must submit to the Conquistador!

Chamberlazancot for 2012!

1 comment:

DGA said...

VERY FUNNY PICTURE. WHO'S THE GIANT BLACK TWIG? IS THAT PICTURE YOUR RENDITION OF "JACK AND THE BEANSTALK"?
I believe you should have gone down to 157 for me to praise the unpraisable, right? So I'll wait for clarification.