Wednesday, March 18, 2009

165.2 (boooooo-o-o-o-o-o) :-(

Like the stock market, it was inevitable. And no I am not talking about the recent revelation that the Federal Reserve Bank knew about the AIG bonuses 2 weeks ago (Bernake must go) either.

Not having run since Sunday, due to injury, and yesterday eating the filet mignon, which I carefully had prepared (not cooked) on Monday, meant that weight was coming back on.
I gained about a 1/2 pound. I have 18 days to lose 5 pounds, otherwise I lose this bet (hold on a sec....it's tough to write with one hand while I have pizza in the other).

I might have to go to the gym tonight, and do elliptical work. I need to do something that will not impact my right calf, and by the same token keep me in good enough shape, should there be a chance that I still race on Sunday. And that's looking about as good now, as the CEO for AIG does.

It has been a beautiful day outside. I'm sure it will be a beautiful day tomorrow too. Well, at least for some of us. Springtime is right around the corner (hence the banner change). I can't wait for it!!!

No comments: