Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Floridian Republican Shitstorm...Here We Go Again...

I'm going to bed soon, in preparation, for the race I love to hate. The Bronx Half-Marathon. I hate everything about this race, for all of the obvious reasons and more. I usually run my races with positivity. But in the tradition of the hell and suffering that I needlessly endured, while living in this rotten place, and from that of a pig that shall remain nameless, I will invade this region tomorrow for a 13.1 mile race. And speaking of pig, I am not one to talk right now. I just got off the scale (it's 7:36pm), and I weigh 163.4. I'm not hungry, and I'm not eating dinner, but I doubt I go below 162 for racetime. The weather is going to be tough too. Possible rain, and 27 mph winds. Oh, and it's going to feel like its 25F. If it sounds like I'm being a whiny bitch, I'm not. In fact none of these factors even matter to me. It only adds to my mantra for tomorrow morning. I have a job to do and it is to kick ass, one way or another.

But now, to REAL sombering news.....

It looks like we officially have a "barnburner" in the Democratic primary. Things look close. So close, in fact, that I decided to put together a spreadsheet detailing the numbers of just how close.

What is this shit I hear about Florida being disqualified for holding a "renegade" primary? Since when is a primary considered renegade anyway? So, I decided to find out...And voila! Florida, does it again!

Last time, Florida cheated Al Gore (and the entire nation for that matter) of winning the election, thanks to some devious Retardicans that live in the land I call, "The Sounds of Mueslix".

Did anyone bother to check the slaughter that Clinton would have handed to Obama, had Florida done the right thing?

Look at the margin of victory that Clinton would have had over Obama. Was this a winner-take-all delegate state? 27 delegates were at stake here:

If you look below...every poll indicated a huge victory for Clinton in Florida...

POLL.......................DATE....Clinton....Obama..
ARG......................Jan. 27.....57%.......27%..
Insider Advantage......Jan. 27.....16%.......28%..
Quinnipiac U............Jan. 27.....50%.......30%..
Rasmussen..............Jan. 27.....47%.......25%..
Suffolk U................Jan. 27.....13%.......30%..
SurveyUSA..............Jan. 27.....49%.......29%..
SurveyUSA..............Jan. 28.....52%.......28%..
Zogby....................Jan. 26.....14%.......33%..


Thanks to 2000 election fiasco, Florida has liberalized its voting procedures. Voting began 2 weeks ago and over 800,000 Floridians have already voted. Thus all the nastiness of the past couple of days doesn't affect their vote and the pollsters have to deal with it. In theory, a question like "Have you already voted?" should do the job though.

But, as a punishment for moving its primary to before Feb. 5, the DNC stripped Florida (and Michigan) of all its delegates to the convention. The RNC stripped half of them. Don't bet on it. When convention time rolls around, all the stripped delegates are going to show up and asked to be seated. If the nomination has been sealed at that point, the credentials commitee will vote to seat them all, but give them a warning not to do this next time. If the nomination is still up in the air, there will be a huge credentials fight. Since The Democratic delegates from Michigan and Florida are likely to be largely Clinton supporters, she will fight to have them seated and Obama will oppose this. So Here is my own conspiracy theory...With such a close race for the Democratic Nomination so far, Florida will once again become the center stage of incompetent shit storm that was no doubt incited by the Republicans. Since she is the only candidate from either side, that has a real healthcare plan, these "retardicans" knew this was going to be Hillary's biggest win. And, since these "asses" control all of Florida, they have someone manipulated this, in the hopes that Barrack wins instead of Hilary. All this, while the majority of the people in Florida who are retarded themselves, have sat back and have done NOTHING!

So...For those of you who sarcastically say, "I Love NY!".. Guess what I have to say now?

Oh well.......so much for UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE. The most you are going to get, thanks to Florida, is UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!!!!!!

I AM PISSED!

No comments: