Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HA! HA! YOU ARE A LOSER!!!

Thought that all those long runs would do me in..... Didn'tcha?
Thought I was going to lay down let you get ahead...... Didn'tcha?
Believed that once I was close to 1500 that I would slow down, huh?
NO.

You Lose.

And I Win.

I'm talking about.................the "rabbit"........................of course.


The "pace" rabbit that is. The one that's in the 1500 Mile Club that I am in.
For 353 days that rabbit was ahead of me.


NOT!

NO!

MO!

Hey rabbit! I don't care what MAGICIAN you are running with these days...

You're dead meat dude! Because I found what hat your hiding in..


And now it's time for me to...

STOMP!
The clock is ticking...... Tick. Tock. You. Suck. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Who will get to 1,500 miles first?

And who will finish with more miles at the end of this year?

The answers are one and the same:











No comments: