Sunday, August 19, 2007

NYC Marathon: Week 5 Training / Week 6 Schedule



Week Five Completed

Mileage:
Scheduled:
32 miles
Actual: 52.3 miles

Weight:
High: 160
Low: 155

Sleep:
Scheduled: 56 hours
Actual: 52 hours

This is one of those weeks that I will probably remember a long time from now. If there's anything that I have been blessed with, it is not running, but rather the ability to turn a negative into a positive. The week started off really bad for me, but I did not let it deter me from posting one of my best running weeks ever. Physically, the best news of all isn't even the mileage I posted, but the fact that I am feeling really good. Obviously, I need to cut back on my mileage, plus I need to sleep more too.

Here's a look ahead for the coming week:

Week 6 Schedule:
To be determined!

No comments: