Sunday, June 3, 2007

Internet Blackout: Thank you, Verizon.

My bitch session will be short n' sweet. Verizon "Can You Hear Me Now" DSL had not working for the last ohh, what, about 8 days now? Suffice it to say, I was going to cancel and go cable modem, but as a divorcee with three child supports, I have to save whatever money I can, and cable is outrageously expensive. The only other option was to see if Verizon had any other service that might be better than my DSL. They do. It's called Fios and I have 30 days to trial it out. This coming Wednesday will be my installation date. Let's see how this all works out.

In the meantime, and because of the pain in my left leg, I've decided to do my runs as slow as possible, opting to get my real aerobic workouts from elliptical, swimming, and upper body machines, such as abdomials and assisted dip chins. I still have plenty of time (another month) before my official 16 week training course (consisting of 'whatever') kicks off, so I am going to play it safe. No pictures on this blog today, just a bland "Hello, how do you do" and "I'm glad to be back in blogsphere heaven".....for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not much to comment either. Just a bland TAKE IT EASY. Remember what Confucious said: " THERE ARE BAD DAYS AND THERE ARE GOOD DAYS. THERE ARE ALSO BAD DAYS AND AND BAD DAYS AND BAD DAYS...BUT WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL BAD DAYS SHOULD BE FORGOTTEN."
Confused?
DAGONAZ