Saturday, November 14, 2009

Coming Soon To A Blog Theatre Near You....

As of January 1st, 2010, I will no longer be adding posts to http://roadtonewyork.blogspot.com/. .  Instead, a new blog will be taking its place.  I promise it to be different and hopefully better.  Just stay tuned, and you'll be seeing more updates in the coming weeks.

I'm doing this primarily because I can no longer justify the title of this blog anymore.  The "Road To New York" was to signify a comeback to running the New York City Marathon (and to running in general) after a 19-year hiatus.  Well, after 6 consecutive years of running, and 5 more NYC Marathons under my belt, including the final breaking of the sub-4 hour marathon mark, I think it's time one can say that the comeback is over.  I am back.  In fact, I am way better than back.  I am front and center and in the best shape of my entire life.  Thank you Lord.

No comments: