Thursday, March 26, 2009

160.2

I've made it! Technically.
I still have some time to go before my healthyweight weigh-in at my Dad's house.
The scale said 160.2 this morning. Since then I've had 2 fried eggs, 1 slice of bacon, 8 oz of chocolate milk, 2 slices of toasted potato bread with butter. And as you can imagine, that was just breakfast.

For lunch I went to Wendy's to have their "Premium Fish Filet" sandwich. I was not impressed. I got the combo, and for $6.81 the fish "burger" was the size of something that you'd see on the dollar menu.

Before going to the gym tonight, I went up to 161.2, which was not bad considering what I had eaten. I went to the gym and ran 5 miles. Afterwards, I had just 1 slice of pizza. I weighed myself afterwards and was at 161.2. So my workout earned me a free slice of pizza.

No comments: