Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Obaminator!

I really don't have any intelligent rationale behind the title of today's blog. I just like the word "Obaminator". Perhaps, one day, there could be a late evening infomercial mentioning about this new revolutionary machine that makes you lose pounds off your gut in seconds. And yes, my friends, for $19.99 you will get a set of Joe Biden-select steak knives (you have to use the word "select" in there. it adds to the authenticity...)

I finally ran today. 10K. Still WAY WAY WAY behind in my winter training. I have a half-marathon come this Sunday, and I think I am going to do poorly. I have less than 6 days to "c-o-r-r-e-c-t" (as in the words of Grady the caretaker at the Overlook Hotel) myself. Can it be done? Yeah. Will it? Nah. LOL. Who knows.

So, I've been doing adding to my Facebook in recent days. Astounding the amount of people that I have been reconnecting with. 104 friends and counting....."They like me. They really like me!"
Anyway, I shamelessly plugged this website over at FB, so why not complete the Double Trouble and wash the other hand now..... to find me, go to www.facebook.com and search for Alex David Gonzalez. I've added my middle name because from Grades 1 through 4, I was known as David.
Yes, it's a Spanish Thing.

Charles Eckelman! Figured I'd utter his name since there is no reference of him anywhere on Google.

Goodnight.

PS. I am a very proud American today. The only wrinkle? Bush should have taken a Greyhound bus out of town today, with a sign around his head saying "3 chances to win a free prize"

No comments: