Friday, November 14, 2008

Stop the weight train! Stop the weight train!


As you can plainly see, I am incorporated colorful graphs having nothing to do about running.
Got a give you guys and dolls a break once in a while too, right?

I woke up this morning, and was 162.2. I had not run yesterday or "gymmed", and I went over on my calories. meh. But I did wake up early (5:30) and went to the gym and worked out for nearly 90 minutes. booyah!

Diet wise the day got off to a train wreck. My boss was leaving for sabbatical today, and in his wake 4 dozen bages, and munchkins were left on our cafeteria table for all to consume. Mmmm. Bagels. Mmmmm. Donuts. I had both of both. With cream cheese and butter. Not the donuts dough. though. --- you knoe what I mean! hah!

Later on in the day, however, I started feeling pretty ill, and literally had to run out of the office, barely making it home with out an episode. I am writing yesterday's log here today (Sat.) because I basically slept all night and even part of that afternoon. All told, 13 hours. And my weight's down to 160.2 (as of 11/15) !!!! Not the way, I wanted to lose the weight, but I ain't complaining about the final result either.

1 comment:

DGA said...

Please send me the email of goooood girl. My wife does not mind.
Hey, great program you're on! eat bagels and donuts and then run home to "un-eat" them. Don't forget lots of pizza too!