Friday, November 14, 2008

Stop the weight train! Stop the weight train!


As you can plainly see, I am incorporated colorful graphs having nothing to do about running.
Got a give you guys and dolls a break once in a while too, right?

I woke up this morning, and was 162.2. I had not run yesterday or "gymmed", and I went over on my calories. meh. But I did wake up early (5:30) and went to the gym and worked out for nearly 90 minutes. booyah!

Diet wise the day got off to a train wreck. My boss was leaving for sabbatical today, and in his wake 4 dozen bages, and munchkins were left on our cafeteria table for all to consume. Mmmm. Bagels. Mmmmm. Donuts. I had both of both. With cream cheese and butter. Not the donuts dough. though. --- you knoe what I mean! hah!

Later on in the day, however, I started feeling pretty ill, and literally had to run out of the office, barely making it home with out an episode. I am writing yesterday's log here today (Sat.) because I basically slept all night and even part of that afternoon. All told, 13 hours. And my weight's down to 160.2 (as of 11/15) !!!! Not the way, I wanted to lose the weight, but I ain't complaining about the final result either.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is good good good......

DGA said...

Please send me the email of goooood girl. My wife does not mind.
Hey, great program you're on! eat bagels and donuts and then run home to "un-eat" them. Don't forget lots of pizza too!