Saturday, October 25, 2008

Calf Dont Fail Me Now.


So while my girlfriend was playing baseball against Matt & Steffie on the Playstation 3, I decided to go out for a 5.2 mile run. It was very humid and cloudy today, and the wind was at my head on the way down. The run was decent, except there was a tightening of my lower left calf muscle. My girlfriend was really sweet though. She massaged the area for nearly half-an-hour, and now as I write this tonight, I must admit the area feels a lot better. My knee was feeling well though. Excellent.

Also, for those who are interested in knowing what my girlfriend looks like, I just want you all to know that she is very camera shy. I've been slowly but surely convincing her to take a picture, and I finally snapped off one. Here she is below. Hope you all like it:



Isn't she cute???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you caught me from a flattering angle at least. *giggle*

I had so much fun with you guys...even if I did get my butt handed to me in PS3 baseball by a 10 and 7 year old. They're ruthless!

DGA said...

You finally confessed. There was no girlfriend. I knew it all the time. Cannot fool me!

Machine. said...

When you emailed me and told me that I am "so full of shit", I told you to not to be a chicken shit, and to respond here. I never confessed to anything. Except now, I will confess. I have a girlfriend, and I love her madly.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I take umbrage with being told I don't exist! Just ask my mortgage company. They always seem to find me every month. :)

P.S. I love you too, dear. How's that hamstring this morning? Any better?

Anonymous said...

no picture, no name, maybe no girl? think dga got it right

Anonymous said...

Alec..
Sounds like lack of potassium and dehydration. Rest up this week brother! You got the BIG run on Sunday!
Good luck...enjoy...here's to a sub 4!
Be good.
Pauline "Pre"