Saturday, February 10, 2007

My Trip to Vancouver

My job sent me to Vancouver to blah blah blah.



I stayed at the Hilton blah blah blah, and ate blah blah.




The weather was warmer than usual and...yeah you guessed it...BLA BLA BLA.




All my business trips are for business. The fun part however is what happens when I get to scratch out an hour or so to RUN the area that I am in.

Look at these pictures for a second now:
A 500 foot climb in less than a 1/2 mile. INSANITY!
It was almost as tough as San Fran.


.
.
.
As I ran back up the hill, I could nearly reach my toes with my own hands. I even stopped a few times to laugh because it was just too much of a run. A couple, walking their dog, saw me laughing into the wind. They kinda walked away quickly.

Despite eating Japanese three times during my trip, I ate like a pig the other times.


But the view from my room was nice!

No comments: